The following Terms & Conditions Of Stay apply to all
bookings made for any property managed by Accommodation Hunter.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS:
- We expect that you have viewed the
house you are booking on our website & have read these Terms
& Conditions Of Stay.
- The total cost of accommodation depends on a number of
factors, including the property, time of year, special events,
number of night & number of guests. Any changes to these
factors could result in an increase in costs.
- Arrivals on a Sunday or Public Holiday may incur a $75 access
charge to cover increased cleaning costs.
- Infants in their own cots are free; a baby cot with linen
& a high chair are available for an additional charge.
- Children 17 years & under are charged at half the additional adult rate.
- Additional & casual stay guests are charged at the additional adult rate.
- A minimum of 10% surcharge on the tariff scale applies to
- A minimum of 50% surcharge on the tariff scale applies to
Christmas & New Year periods.
- An additional surcharge on the tariff scale applies to some
special events in Newcastle.
- Lower tariffs may be available for stays of more than two
weeks; contact us directly for details.
- Tariffs for all confirmed bookings are honoured at the rate
- Most properties are subject to a minimum stay of 2 nights, but
some may have longer minimum stay requirements applied.
- Single night stays may be available for some properties,
depending on the time of year and last minute deals.
- Some holiday periods are subject to a longer minimum stay requirements,
specifically long weekends generally require a minimum of 3
nights & School Holidays, Christmas and New Year periods may require a minimum of 7
- The provision of additional guest keys may require a $50
deposit, refundable on return.
- The loss of any keys or electronic fobs provided to you will result in a charge of at
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL:
- Every effort is made to keep a booking in the house of
choice. However, sometimes a transfer to another house is
necessary; we will always consult you where possible.
DEPOSITS, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
- Bookings made via third party web sites and agent are subject to deposit,
cancellation and refund conditions as provided when booking.
- When a direct booking is made on a Non Refundable rate, the total
of the accommodation charge is required to confirm your booking.
- Cancellation or changes are not permitted on Non Refundable bookings.
In the case of cancellation or no show, the total cost of the accommodation
will be retained.
- Longer term bookings may have special deposit, cancellation and refund conditions
applied as specified in email communications.
- For all other direct bookings;
- A booking deposit equal to the first night accommodation charge is required
to confirm your booking.
- The remainder of the accommodation charges are payable on or before
- Bookings made at Mayfield Short Stay Apartment and Centennial Terrace Apartments
may be modified or canceled free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The booking deposit
is not refundable for bookings canceled within 30 days of arrival.
- Bookings made at any other property
may be modified or canceled free of charge until 60 days before arrival. The booking deposit
is not refundable for bookings canceled within 60 days of arrival.
- Refunds will not be given should you change your mind on arrival.
- The maximum number of guests permitted in each house is based
on the number of beds in that house.
- Bed linen & bath towels are provided. Beach towels are available for an additional charge.
- Smoking inside or illegal drug taking in any of our houses or
apartments will not be tolerated. Immediate eviction may follow
- Parties (defined as 'noisy gatherings') are not
permitted in any of our accommodation properties day or night. Any
disturbance of neighbours by excessive noise, drunkenness, or
any other anti-social or inconsiderate behaviour, is strictly
prohibited. A police call and immediate eviction can result.