- Accommodation Hunter is a brand name operated by Resplus Accommodation Services.
- It is acknowledged that Resplus Accommodation Services act as an intermediate
agent between the property owner and guests. In some instances the accommodation
will not be provided directly by Resplus Accommodation Services who instead may
act as agent of another accommodation provider.
- Reservation and payment processing services are provided by Resplus Accommodation
Services, 266 Lawson Street, Hamilton South, NSW, 2303, Australia.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS:
- We expect that you have viewed the property you are booking on our website
& have read these Terms & Conditions Of Stay.
- Upon acceptance of a booking, the guests will be deemed to have accepted
all Terms & Conditions Of Stay.
- The total cost of accommodation depends on a number of factors,
including the property and room type, inclusions, time of year,
special events, number of night & number of guests. Any changes
to these factors could result in an increase in costs.
- Infants in their own cots are free; a baby cot with linen
& a high chair are available for an additional charge.
- We require confirmation of guest numbers, including children
& infants, at the time of booking.
- Tariffs for all confirmed bookings are honoured at the rate
- Most properties are subject to a minimum stay of 2 nights, but
some may have longer minimum stay requirements applied.
- Single night stays may be available for some properties,
depending on the time of year and last minute deals.
- Some holiday periods are subject to a longer minimum stay requirements,
specifically long weekends generally require a minimum of 3
nights & School Holidays, Christmas and New Year periods may require
a minimum of 5 or 7 night stays.
- The provision of additional guest keys may require a $50 deposit, refundable on return.
- The loss of any keys or electronic fobs provided to you will result in a charge of $50.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL:
- Every effort is made to keep a booking in the property and room type of
choice. However, sometimes a transfer to another property or room tye is
necessary; we will always consult you where possible.
DEPOSITS, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
- Bookings made via third party web sites and agent are subject to deposit,
cancellation and refund conditions as provided when booking.
- When a direct booking is made on a Non Refundable rate, the total
of the accommodation charge is required to confirm your booking.
- Cancellation or changes are not permitted on Non Refundable bookings.
In the case of cancellation or no show, the total cost of the accommodation
will be retained.
- Longer term bookings may have special deposit, cancellation and refund conditions
applied as specified in email communications.
- For all other direct bookings;
- A booking deposit equal to the first night accommodation charge is required
to confirm your booking.
- The remainder of the accommodation charges are payable on or before
- Bookings may be modified or cancelled free of charge until 60 days before arrival. The booking deposit
is not refundable for bookings cancelled within 60 days of arrival.
- Refunds will not be given should you change your mind on arrival.
- The maximum number of guests permitted in each room is based
on the number of beds in that room.
- Additional guests are not permitted to sleep in makeshift bedding or on lounge suites.
- Bed linen & bath towels are provided. House towels are not to be used
at any pool or beach. Beach towels may be available for an additional charge.
- Smoking inside or illegal drug taking in any of our houses or
apartments will not be tolerated. Immediate eviction may follow
- Parties (defined as 'noisy gatherings') are not
permitted in any of our accommodation properties day or night. Any
disturbance of neighbours by excessive noise, drunkenness, or
any other anti-social or inconsiderate behaviour, is strictly
prohibited. A police call and immediate eviction can result.
- On departure, guests must leave the accommodation in good condition.
Additional cleaning charges may be charged at a minimum rates of $50
per hour and debited to the guest’s credit card.
- Guests must immediately notify Resplus Accommodation Services of any
damage or breakage caused during their stay. Guests must compensate the
property owner for any damage or breakage caused during their stay.
Where necessary, Resplus Accommodation Services may charge to the guest’s
provided credit card the costs associated with rectifying such damage and breakage,
including replacement costs, plus 20%.
- Guests must not remove any items or chattels from the accommodation. Where necessary,
Resplus Accommodation Services may charge to the guest’s provided credit card the
cost associated with replacing any items or chattels removed from the accommodation plus 20%.
- Resplus Accommodation Services does not accept any liability for loss, damage or
injury caused to the guest or the guest’s property during the stay unless such damage
or loss is direct result of negligence on the part of Resplus Accommodation Services.